- southbaybasketballschoolAsked on May 09, 2017 at 09:19 PM
We would like folks to be able to send multiple submissions (for multiple children they are signing up) with the capability to use the same email address. Can you tell me where to change that setting?
Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 02:50 AM
I'm not sure I understood, you want your users to be able to submit the form multiple times? Since that is something they can already do by simply opening the form again.
Or I misunderstood your question?
Please let us know.
- southbaybasketballschoolAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 11:53 AM
Yes, I want the user to be able to submit the form multiples, but using the same email address. We have parents who are submitting for multiple children, but want to use the same email address. But, the image below is what keeps popping up. I've tried opening the form again in a different tab or window, but the results are the same.
Thank you for your help~
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 01:10 PM
Thank you for additional information. I understand now, Unique submission option is turned on your form, here is how to switch it off:
1) Go Settings - Form Settings - Show More Options:
2) Scroll down and set Unique submission to No Check:
And that's it.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- southbaybasketballschoolAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 01:46 PM
Oh, great! Done!
Thank you so much for your help - so appreciate it!