- Reynard NgAsked on May 10, 2017 at 03:16 AM
I am looking at creating forms that can be signed.
Does jotform allow you to create forms which can be signed.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 04:08 AM
If you're referring to adding signature field to your form, we do have a E-signature and Smooth Signature widget that can be added to your form. See image below:
1. Login to your account and open the form.
2. Click the Add Form Elements and go to the Widgets tab.
3. Search for E-signature or Smooth Signature and add it to your form.
After that, go to the Widget properties and enable the Required feature. This will force the user to sign after filling up the form and before submitting the form. See image below:
1. Select the Signature field and click the Properties icon.
2. In the General tab, enable the Required feature.
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.