- annaburnhamAsked on May 10, 2017 at 03:18 PM
Right now when people fill out the forms and receive an email with form information or a PDF version of the form, they don't see any of the text or headers... I can change the view options to include them in the "view submissions" window, but that doesn't seem to carry over.
It is really pivotal from an organizational perspective and aesthetic perspective to be able to have these headers and bits of text included in the information that the person filling out the form receives.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 05:27 PM
I can see that you already enabled the "Show headers and texts" option in the submissions page. Please try to reset the design of the PDF in the PDF Designer. Here's how:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. After that, click the "PDF" button and then select "Customize PDF" option.
3. In the PDF Designer, please click the "Reset" button at the top right.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.