- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 04:24 PM
This is possible to show a warning message and hide the other form fields if the age is below 16.
- Add a Text field with your message.
- Setup a Show / Hide Field condition.
- MPartridge1Answered on May 11, 2017 at 06:43 AMNew response receivedGreat. i have it working. 1 problem, I need it to accept applicants 16 and over, so not greater than, i need greater or equal to 16?
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 07:17 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You must add one "IF statement" to your form for adding equality. I have cloned your form and tested on my side. Here is a condition that you must edit it:
I hope, it will solve your issue. Here is a guide helps to you for using conditional logic: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.