- busashelAsked on May 10, 2017 at 10:55 PM
I am fiddling with the conditions for page 1 of the transport needs.
If select "Yes" to arrival transport, then "Private Transfer" or "Rental Car" - the appropriate options then appear.
However, if THEN I select "No" to arrival transport, the options for "Private Transfer" or "Rental Car" does not disappear. What conditions do I need to implement?
If I change it so that they all disappear when select no, the follow up question "Do you need a rental car in Niseko?" becomes redundant because the above condition takes precedent. Is the only solution to duplicate all the rental car information and condition it to each rental car question?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 02:55 AM
I tested your form and I was able to replicate this issue.
Could you please try the following:
1) Go Settings - Form Settings - Show More Options
2) Scroll down a bit and choose Clear on being hidden under Clear hidden field values:
I tested and that should work for you.
Please check and let us know if the issue persists.
- busashelAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 10:32 PM
Thank you Nik_C!!! :)