- KapsitidisAsked on May 11, 2017 at 03:47 AM
good morning...i want to add more words inside the content text in the terms and conditions...but he stops me as you can see in the link:
any solutinon...i have use the widjet short scrollable text...but i dont see if you have long scrollable text
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 03:53 AM
I think you couldn't update the content of the Short Scrollable Widget since you are in the preview mode. Please go into Build mode and update the content of the widget from widget settings:
I cloned your form and able to update the content. Please give it a try and turn back to us with the results.
Please have a look at this widget also:
- KapsitidisAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 04:13 AM
when i write update update in the content text i have problem with the greek language...
there is a widget long scrollable text?...or can i write a long text and put scroller after?...
- SvenAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 04:45 AM
I have cloned your form, and added more greek text and I was able to update without issues, please see my cloned version of your form:
Are you getting any error when trying to update the widget? Please explain as I couldn't reproduce the issue.
- KapsitidisAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 05:43 AMWhatever changes I make and how much text i add, it shows me up here in the
2017-05-11 11:45 GMT+03:00 JotForm :
- SvenAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 06:05 AM
If you have attached an image, it didn't come through, please re-attach it by clicking on the image icon here in the forum text editor, you will then see a small window to browse and upload your image:
- KapsitidisAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 05:43 AMthanks you for your prompt replies...my point is that this specific widjet
Short scrollable text has a word limit and it doesnt allow me to add more
text, however i do it..the screenshot i attached is for you to see the
exact point it stops me for writing
2017-05-11 13:05 GMT+03:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 06:42 AM
I checked the issue and I could replicate it on my side that the widget won't accept any more text. However, this is not a bug. As you can understand from the widget's name, it is a widget for short Terms. If you need more space for your terms, please try this widget:
We didn't receive the screenshot that you provided. Please use this link to give an answer:
You can add an image using the text editor buttons:
We are awaiting your response.
- KapsitidisAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 04:42 AM
how it works the Scrollable text widget?i put in on my form but i cant write text inside
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 05:03 AM
Scrollable text widget will make the long Text field scrollable.
For example, if you have a long text in text field:
You could insert scrollable text widget and make that field scrollable, here is the example: https://form.jotformpro.com/71342669892973
Also, if that doesn't work here is another widget that might help https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/short_scrollable_terms
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- KapsitidisAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 05:10 AM
look i have insert a long text field with text, and i put the scrollable text into the long text field but nothing... also i know about the short scrollable text but it has word limit
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 05:20 AM
I checked your form but I don't see the Text field there. I saw the widget:
You should add regular Text field:
Copy and Paste the text inside, and the Scrollable text widget will make that text scrollable.
If you need any further assistance please let us know.
- KapsitidisAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 05:27 AM
please can you see it now...because i am doing the right moves without result...see it i have text and put the scrollable text but nothing....sorry
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 06:24 AM
I checked your form and I found the cause of this problem, it's the Page break field:
If you remove the Page break, the text will scroll.
I will forward this thread to our backend team for further checking. In the meantime, you could remove the page break so the text is scrollable.
We will inform you through this thread once the issue is resolved.
- SvenAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 05:45 AM
I have moved your last question to a new thread, and we will attend it accordingly.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 12:42 AM
Hi we apologize for the late response. Term scroll widget should now work as expected. Please try it again and let us know if the problem persist.