- bradminhinnickAsked on May 11, 2017 at 04:01 AM
I click the 'Authenticate' button in settings, it opens a popup window for me to sign in, I do so and it still doesn't work. It keeps saying 'Missing Token' but I've updated the form a bunch of times. What do I do?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 04:35 AM
To authenticate the Adobe Sign on your form, you need to connect your Adobe Document Cloud Account.
After you have signed in to your account, you need to have the confirmation that you have succesfully authenticated.
Then, please don't forget to click the "Update Widget Button" at the bottom of the Widget Settings.
If you have done the steps, but the issue still persist, please try also clearing your form's cache and browser's cache.
- bradminhinnickAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 04:43 AMThat’s the issue.
“You have succesfully authenticated” doesn’t show up.
- bradminhinnickAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 04:43 AMIt comes up with the following once I have signed in. Nothing about authentication.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 05:13 AM
While authenticating the Adobe Sign on your form, please make sure that your account is currently logged in from this link: https://secure.echosign.com/public/login
Please have a try and let us know how it goes.
- bradminhinnickAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 05:43 AMThat didn’t work either. Same thing.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 06:29 AM
I tested the Adobe Sign and I was able to replicate this issue.
I will forward this thread to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you once the issue is resolved.
Thank you for reporting it!
- bradminhinnickAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 09:16 PM
Thank you, how long do you think it will be before they know?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 10:33 PM
We cannot give you an ETA for when this will be fixed. Rest assured you will be notified in this thread if there are any updates.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 06:58 AM
Hi, it should be okay now. Please try it out and let us know if the problem persist. For the supports, please can you confirm it. Thanks