- becshall73Asked on May 11, 2017 at 04:30 AM
The problem detailed here has recurred: https://eu.jotform.com/answers/1010971-Form-is-rendering-as-HTML-tags#3
I have a lot of forms, some of which I have been using for over a year, that use the html <nav> tag. Today I noticed again that this is not rendering correctly (see screenshot).
I haven't changed this form for a while and it was working correctly last time I looked.
- SvenAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 05:07 AM
I have cloned your form and I could reproduce the issue. I'm escalating this to our developers so they can look into it. You will be updated via this thread.
- becshall73Answered on May 15, 2017 at 09:13 AM
Any news on this?
- SvenAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 09:28 AM
We still don't have any update on this, but I can see that the ticket is marked as important. Our developers will get to it as soon as they can, and we will notify you via this thread.
- becshall73Answered on May 24, 2017 at 02:47 PM
Hi, any news on this?
- SvenAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 03:55 PM
Unfortunately we don't have any update on this, I have put a note to the assigned team to follow up with them, we'll notify you with any updates.