- darrenchewAsked on May 11, 2017 at 04:58 AM
- darrenchewAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 05:16 AM
Sorry. closing this,,,
- CharlieAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 05:19 AM
You can upload images on your form, just find the "Image" field in the list of form elements at the left side.
1. First click the "Add Form Element" button.
2. It will then show you the list of fields or elements you can add to your form.
You can also add image related widgets, here's the the widget's page that you can check: https://widgets.jotform.com/category/photo.
I hope that helps.