- surveys504Asked on May 11, 2017 at 06:44 AM
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 07:52 AM
There is no direct option to set limit who sees the submits. However, you can to put a keyword and give access to those users who have contacted you and I have shared the keyword to them.
You can set a text field in your form and then you can use conditions to hide or show the form fields according to the text in it. Please follow these steps:
1.Create a Short Text Entry for the password or code like "KEY".
2. Add a Section Collapse field after the code.
Set the "Section Visibility" to "Hidden"
Set the "Button Visibility" to "Hidden"
3. Go to "Settings" and click "Conditions".Choose "Show/Hide a form field".
4. Use this condition. When the user types "Jotform" as the code it will immediately show the Form-Collapse field along with any field below it. Thus, simulates the hiding of all form items until the code is correct.
Everything works properly on my side. As you can see below video:
If you have any questions or issue, feel free contact us.