- Gabriel GagneAsked on July 16, 2012 at 05:57 PM
We intended to use Jotform at large and resell your service but there is a major privacy concern.
Anybody can access Jotform collected info WEB page with proper Google key words.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 16, 2012 at 06:55 PM
If you're referring to your forms' HTML Table Reports, you should add password protection to them so that they will not become visible to the public.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on your form's name
3. Click on the Reports button
4. Select your report
5. Check "Password Protection"
6. Set a password for your report