- lyapovffAsked on July 16, 2012 at 06:17 PM
I wan to create custom template for Jotform. I want it to have only one text field and NO submit button (enter button instead). I want a normal textfield wide 300px.
Can somebody make this for me?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 16, 2012 at 06:31 PM
You can customize the submit button and change the label to SEND or ENTER
You can also chage the texfield size
If you also want to increase the form width , click on Form Style and then click Form Width button
- lyapovffAnswered on July 16, 2012 at 06:54 PM
I mean I want to use the enter button on the keyboard. Not to change the label of the button itself.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 16, 2012 at 07:18 PM
If you want to recieve submissions , you cannot delete the submit button, but you can hide it using custom CSS instead.
For example, I have used this CSS style code below, for this test form
The ID in bold might be different on your form though. This way, once the user finish filling the form out, he will press ENTER on the keyboard and the form will submit anyways
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 16, 2012 at 09:55 PM
In addition to my colleague's solution, you may want to inject the code below in order to hide the label for your form field: