- sunspelAsked on July 16, 2012 at 06:19 PMHi there, we are having some issues where the embedded form isn't always showing in the browser. I think it's down to security warnings etc in browsers. Is there a way we can amend this, as it is affecting sign up to this form? Best, Matthew.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 16, 2012 at 07:00 PM
Generate your form's secure embed codes then re-embed it to your webpage.
1. While on edit mode, click Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form
3. Tick the "Secure Form" checkbox
4. Select "Embed <>"
5. Copy the secure codes then embed it on your page
Hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything else you need assistance with.