- snit99Asked on May 11, 2017 at 08:39 PM
I am having the same issue as this thread - https://www.jotform.com/answers/777897-Authorize-net-Not-working-error-shown-upon-submission
I'm getting an error. Can you help?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 10:30 PM
Your form is in sandbox mode, so, if you are trying to do a real payment, please disable the Sandbox:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- snit99Answered on May 12, 2017 at 02:16 PM
I took it out of Sandbox mode. Can you check to see why it is not working?
- snit99Answered on May 12, 2017 at 02:21 PM
I forgot to mention that the form submits, but there is no record in the "View Submissions" data or in the integration. And the payment does not go through. The Thank You page does not appear either.
When in Sandbox mode, the form submits - Shows in up in "View Submissions" and integrates to google drive.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 02:50 PM
Are you getting the "PCI error during transaction"? If that is the case, this error occurs due to incorrect setup at the processor.
Please make sure that you are using the correct API and Transaction keys for the live mode. Let us know if you need more help.