- msalley1Asked on January 11, 2011 at 10:23 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 11, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Can you give an example? Please post the URL of the form and the page where you posted the form.
One possible reason might be that your HTML editor might be messing with the form code. You should probably use the simple embed code or iframe code.
- msalley1Answered on January 11, 2011 at 11:42 AM
Sure. Here is the link to the form. For some reason, it looks fine on my desktop computer but not on my laptop even if I am using IE or Firfox. I have Windows 7 on both machines. Just want to make sure others don't have the same problem viewing the form. thanks for the help! I love this application!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 12, 2011 at 05:54 AM
It looks fine. Exactly what is broken in this form?
- msalley1Answered on January 19, 2011 at 12:02 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 19, 2011 at 10:22 AM
Your message was empty.