- rugbynitAsked on May 12, 2017 at 02:50 AM+1 for the feature request to be able to give products in Jotform a category type that integrates with Square. My Square reports are skewed because of the item purchases using Jotform with Square payment gateway come in as "uncategorized". And Square does not allow you to edit the category of an already purchased item. So this needs to be done on the Jotform side.
- CharlieAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 02:59 AM
I have forwarded this thread to our developers as a feature request so that we can add you in our list of users looking for this feature. Please note that we cannot guarantee that this will be implemented, we also cannot provide an estimated time frame for this. But rest assure that we will update you on this thread as soon as we hear any news.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 19, 2017 at 12:35 PM
I have moved your request to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 04:24 PM
@jgrasso - To track feature requests properly and to avoid confusion, I moved your post to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1181263
We'll have it addressed there shortly.
- lizenciniaAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 03:34 PM
any updates on this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 04:46 PM
The request feature ticket was already assigned to one of our developer. Please understand that this may take a while longer to be updated since this is not very high in the priority lists the dev team were working on.
They will post updated response on this thread when available.
- lizenciniaAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 05:43 PMThanks.