- mhoustonAsked on May 12, 2017 at 12:04 PM
Currently it says "Now Create your own Jot form" and there's a button to do so.
I want to remove this....how do I do that?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 01:34 PM
The footer on the Thank-You page is only present when the account is on a Free subscription. Upgrading the account should remove the footer.
If you have any further questions regarding this, please feel free to let us know.
- mhoustonAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 02:10 PM
That's strange, we have a paid account on the silver plan. Could this be a bug?
Here's a link to the survey.... https://form.jotform.us/71313531676151
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 03:22 PM
I see that your account is holding Silver subscription plan. As I tried to submit the form, I see that the JotForm footer is displayed on the form. However, as I check your account settings, I see that the JotForm branding option is enabled.
I have now removed it and the Thank you page is not displaying the footer.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- mhoustonAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 03:23 PM
Thanks a bunch..