- meexAsked on May 12, 2017 at 02:41 PM
How can I include the service fee on the stripe module?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 03:50 PM
My understanding is that you want to add products in the Stripe payment field. I checked your form and I can see that it is already connected with Stripe. Please follow this guide to create a product:
1. In the Form Builder, select the payment field and then click the "Payment Settings" button. After that, click the "Save" button.
2. Click the "Create New Product" button.
3. Enter the Product Name and Price.
4. Click the "Save Product" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- meexAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 03:55 PM
No, I want to be able to add the 2.9% processing fee to the customer's responsibility. The site is for collecting probation fees and we want to leave the option to be able to let the person choose the amount.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 05:22 PM
To achieve this, you will need to use custom payment calculation on the form.
#1 Add a Textbox and Calculation widget on the form.
#2 Add Calculate condition to add Payment + Service fee (0.029) into Calculation widget
#3 Assign the Calculation widget total to the Payment field.
#4 Save the form.
I also suggest you remove the existing condition I see on your form...
Here is a demo form you can test the custom calculation...
- meexAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 11:43 PMok, I have that part down, but it is adding 3 cents to the total not 3%
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 13, 2017 at 06:30 AM
I apologize for the mistake. The formula was wrong (I copied what you did).
This should be the correct formula for the Calculaiton
You can test the form again https://form.jotformpro.com/71316935022955
- meexAnswered on May 13, 2017 at 11:43 AMYES!!