- 1njretoucherAsked on May 12, 2017 at 03:23 PM
Hi I'm having problems with my form, in the settings under email I set up the form so that the sender email should be "firstname.lastname@example.org" but when I test the form it comes from "email@example.com" and I'm not sure how why it's not changing.
Here is the link to the webpage where the form is located:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 04:27 PM
It appears that the Email Notification is currently configured to use our default sender, and the Autoresponder is configured to use your custom sender.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- lsonlinedeskAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 10:55 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 12, 2017 at 12:18 PM
The Test Email button is programmed to send a test email using the default sender email. This is to avoid a possible abuse of the said feature. If you want to test the custom sender email, you have to preview the form and submit it.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 10:32 AM
I have split the thread as a different thread in order to assist better. You can find your answer at the following thread link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1171871