- WheelsofJusticeAsked on May 12, 2017 at 07:19 PM
can you have the date on the left or right as opposed to centered
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 13, 2017 at 01:24 AM
Sorry, I am a little confused about what you mean with your question.
Do you want to customize your email template and change the position of the date? If yes, here's a guide on how to customize your email notification https://www.jotform.com/help/430-How-to-Edit-the-Email-Template-for-Notifications-and-Autoresponders
If I have misunderstood your question, please let us know.
- WheelsofJusticeAnswered on May 13, 2017 at 01:22 PM
no, after submissions are entered and I want to create a HTML table report for embedding on a website, is there any way to format the tables
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 13, 2017 at 05:41 PM
You can use the Grid Report or the HTML Table Listing Report. Please check the guides below:
You can embed these reports to a webpage via iFrame. The iFrame code is provided at the end of the wizard when you created the report.
The default format of the submission is based on date. You can sort it once you open the report by clicking the column headers. I can see that my colleague already file a request ticket for that. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1143887.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- WheelsofJusticeAnswered on May 13, 2017 at 06:43 PMThe date of all submissions is the same date:time
I uploaded them at the same time
But it will not initially be in the alpha order
That I submitted
In the field
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 13, 2017 at 07:55 PM
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, that is not possible yet. However, one of my colleagues has already escalated this as a feature request here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1143887. Once that is implemented, you will be informed on that thread.