- lowellgeneralAsked on July 17, 2012 at 12:52 PM
I have set conditions when x = <Y> then Hide submit button, and when that didbn't work, also when x DOES NOT = <Z> then hide submit button on my form entitled "Request an Item You Cant Get Electronically" and it worked yesterday when I previewed but is not working currently.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 01:05 PM
Do you mind if we ask your Form URL so we can check?
- lowellgeneralAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 01:08 PM
Yes; there are three conditions within this form for “hide submit.” Not all three appear to be working.
Also, my account is still showing a limited amount of submissions even though my hospital has paid for a premium upgrade.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 01:35 PM
Can you please clarify to me if this is what you want to achieved in your form condition.
If ALL (Field A, Field B or Field C) is EQUAL to YES then show Submit Button and
If Any of this field choice NO then the HIDE Submit button.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.
- lowellgeneralAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 01:46 PMNot quite it, I think, pinoytech… But having difficulty explaining, other than there are three questions in which a specific answer is required in order to be able to submit the form. These worked when I tested them yesterday, don’t know why they aren’t working today…
The questions are not adjacent to one another, but I can’t see how that would make a difference.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 01:58 PM
If your form is already embedded into your website, try to update your form code that you embed in your website by changing http://form to http://www.
If this doesn't work, do let us know so we can further assist you.
- lowellgeneralAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 02:06 PMI think I may have discerned the problem. I’m using more than one “submit” button. The “hide” was pointed to the wrong one.