- artistic12Asked on May 14, 2017 at 02:46 PM
I am trying to edit this form submission from 2/21/17 to add Vehicle Items Performed, Oil Change.
I can change it, but cannot submit it, therefore it won't save the change. The only option is the BACK BUTTON.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 14, 2017 at 04:18 PM
So far I could not reproduce the issue when test editing submissions on test form. But the issue could be happening on your form only.
I cannot test on your form since it has existing data.
Please retry also editing the submission again. Let us know how it goes.
- artistic12Answered on May 14, 2017 at 05:43 PMI tried editing it via the email as well as in jot form.
It still does not work
You are welcome to try and edit the form.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 14, 2017 at 05:55 PM
The Submit button seems to be currently located under the 'UPLOAD MAINTENANCE receipts, bills, paperwork' form collapse element.
Please try the following, open the form collapse, click on the Preview button and then on the Submit button.
- artistic12Answered on May 15, 2017 at 09:43 AMThat worked, however we AGAIN have the same issue that happens randomly which we have another support ticket for… When I preview it, instead of it saying OIL CHANGE, which is what i entered, it says “6”.
We do House Cleaning! Ask me for a quote!
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 10:25 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have checked your form and submissions. However, I did not encounter any issue on my side. Everything works properly.
When I preview it, instead of it saying OIL CHANGE, which is what i entered, it says “6”.
I could not see any value like "6" on your submissions.
Please check your form and submission. If you have any questions or issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.