- clinton boucheixAsked on May 14, 2017 at 03:06 PM
I have the reverse problem. I want to switch my order form to test mode. I can't find anywhere where to do that.
Every video and every google search gives information on an outdated version of stripe. The layout is totally different now and all the tutorials don't apply. So frustrating!
I just want to switch my order form from live to test so I don't have to buy my own stuff just to test my funnel.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 14, 2017 at 03:14 PM
To set Stripe to Test Mode, do the following:
1. Click the Stripe Payment Field on your form then hit the WAND icon to open the wizard
2. Change the MODE section into TEST MODE
3. Click the green CONTINUE button to save your changes
If you're not seeing the same as above and all you see are your PRODUCTS, click the GEAR icon first and you'll see this same Payment Wizard.
- clinton boucheixAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 07:53 AM
I found out how to do it.
if you have stripe pay integrated into wordpress, you have to find the check boxes in your wordpress dashboard.
Under stripe settings, there should be the api codes for both the test and the live. And under that will be 2 check boxes. One for live mode and one for test mode.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 08:06 AM
Okay, I'm glad you figured it out, although that's a whole lot different from JotForm. In case you need more help, ensure you'll reply to us with the URL/ID of your form so we can assist you.