- dougspectorAsked on May 14, 2017 at 09:51 PM
Do I get charged per view or form filled-out and submitted?
Just got an email saying I'm over 900...but not sure what that means.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 01:56 AM
No, you don't get charge on form submissions and form views. I checked your account and you're under the Free account. I can see that you have 911 form views as of checking.
For free account, the monthly form view limit is 1,000 and the monthly submission limit is 100 (10 for payment submissions). The monthly form view and submission limit always reset back to 0 every 1st day of the month.
If you want to increase your form view and submission limit you have an option to upgrade your account. Here's a guide on: How-to-Upgrade-My-Account
If you have questions, please contact us again.
- dougspectorAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 10:43 AMBut how do you know how many times it's been viewed?
- dougspectorAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 10:43 AMhow many submissions do I have?
- dougspectorAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 10:43 AMcould you please give me a few more under the Free Plan?
- AIDANAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 10:47 AM
Please note that you can lift the form views limit by adding JotForm branding to the bottom of your forms. In order to do that please follow these steps:
1. Login then open your account settings page: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
2. Check the "JotForm Footer" box:
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.