- ARWFashionAsked on May 15, 2017 at 06:28 AM
For me it's not possible to turn off the scroll of the number fields in the configurable list.
- JotForm DevelopercemAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 06:34 AM
Can you try to inject css with the code I have written at below?
Thanks for writing us.
Have a nice day.
- elkethoneAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 08:40 AM
This solution doesn't work. As you can see there seems to be a problem in the CSS.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 09:11 AM
Can you please try it again using these codes:
margin-right: 0 !important;
display: none !important;
Complete guide: How-to-Inject-CSS-Codes-to-Widgets
- ARWFashionAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 10:09 AM
When your cursor is on a number field (not the focus on this field), just hold cursor at this field and you scroll, the number displayed will still change
- amyAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 10:57 AM
Please try to add text box instead of the current one. You cannot turn off this function totally by using CSS. Only applying CSS won't be sufficient for this request.
- ARWFashionAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 01:35 AM
If I change the type to text instead of number, the user is allowed to insert also non-numeric characters, and this is not allowed.
Do you have another suggestion?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 02:52 AM
I can only suggest you to embed your form to the webpage using full source code and to add custom script to your webpage that will disable scroll function of the mouse, when your cursor is on a number field.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 03:37 AM
I found a workaround within a JotForm.
You can use step option for number filed of configurable list widget. You can set step option to 0. This way number will not be changed with scroll function of the mouse, when your cursor is on a number field.
Label: number : Hint Text : step
You should set your number field inside of Configurable list like this.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71351471571958
Feel free to test it and clone it.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.