- klausdybaAsked on May 15, 2017 at 07:11 AM
Hi ! I just figured out that my email was on your bouncelist. However I didnt got an email notification. By this I lost 10 Appointments. I dont log in everyday into jotform.
This is bad! Do I have to face this situation again (I mean to be on a bounce List). And why am I on the bounce List??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 07:46 AM
I'm sorry to say, but we don't have a feature to notify form owners when their email addresses get into our bounce list. We have this workaround: https://www.jotform.com/help/403-How-to-Get-Notified-if-Email-Alerts-Failed-to-Send. This is a bit advance. If you want to implement this, but can't get it to work, let us know so we can check and help you about it.
As for the bounce/block emails, you only have three (3) based on our email log. You can also check this under your account history section:
You can prevent this from happening in the future by doing the following:
1. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender or contact list.
2. Add jotform.com to your safe domain list.
3. If you can whitelist a list of IP Addresses, you can find our listing here: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses.
For more information, please read the following guides: