- tcowheyAsked on May 15, 2017 at 11:23 AM
I want to add a second submit button to my form but do not want to change the location of the first button that appears after clicking on check.
It's confusing for people when they click on Pay Pal to make their payment. After they click on Pay Pal, they are hitting the submit button before completing the form below submit. Can I set the form to click on check (submit button in correct place) and then click on Pay Pal and only have one submit button show beneath the area that needs to be filled out for Pay Pal?
- amyAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 12:04 PM
You can duplicate your submit button and after that, you can use the "show/hide field" condition.
I have cloned your form on my end and made a test. You can see my test form from this link: https://form.jotform.com/71344734123955
You can clone my test form on your end by following the user guide which I have shared with you below:
I hope it helps.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- tcowheyAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 12:43 PMNew response receivedPerfect! Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 06:33 PM
To stay on topic, I moved your last question to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1146503
We'll have it addressed there shortly.
- tcowheyAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 06:43 PMI was able to find out where to change the Pay Pal account so the problem is resolved. I'll let you know if there are any further problems. Thank you!
- tcowheyAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 07:43 PMNew response receivedI figured it out!!!!