- aricurnAsked on May 15, 2017 at 12:37 PM
My client has made this request for a form I set up for them -
With the Operation Satisfaction Survey form, is it possible for the empty fields to also appear on the survey when we receive it?
I am not sure how to do this.
Many thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 01:52 PM
Hey Arielle - Sure that can be done. Just do the following to show the empty fields:
1. Click SETTINGS at the top
2. EMAILS on the left
3. Go to the ADVANCED tab
4. Toggle HIDE EMPTY FIELDS to NO
5. Then click SAVE at the bottom
- aricurnAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 02:54 PM
Wonderful and speedy advice - thank you so much!