- hillsleyAsked on April 28, 2010 at 07:56 PM
now that the system/gui has changed, when I go to edit my forms, I can only see the top of the form, many questions are missing, yet when I preview, there they are..
Also, the date picker now has added a 'time picker' which we would like to disable, so the customer can only pick the date, not the time.
thanking you in advance..
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 30, 2010 at 02:31 AMCan you tell me exactly on which form do you have this missing bottom part problem?
To turn off the time questions on the DateTimepicker, click on "Allow Time" on the toolbar and then select "No".
- hillsleyAnswered on May 12, 2010 at 11:05 PM
All forms that I created in version 2, when viewed in version 3 do not show any part of the form "below the fold"
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 13, 2010 at 05:29 AMWe will fix thi bug and get back to you. It may take a week or two. If you need to edit the form urgently you should probably use v2.jotform.com for now.
- serkanAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 03:45 AM@hillsley are you still having the same problem? It should be fixed now.
- hillsleyAnswered on June 08, 2010 at 06:52 PM
same problem, looks like I will have to recreate all pre-existing forms in the new version as I cannot see anything 'below the fold'
- serkanAnswered on June 09, 2010 at 01:39 AMBefore re-creating, which browser are you using? And how can we re-generate this problem? I've checked your forms and they work just fine. This must be a problem with your browser.
- jeanjoelAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 11:43 PM
I have the same problem. Chrome is my browser.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 04:34 AM
I checked your form called "Openhands Café menu" and didn't replicate the problem which you have mentioned. The bottom of the form is the same with the Form Builder.
Below, you can find the screenshot of both screens:
However, this thread is a very old one. If you want to point something else apart from this, please open a new one from the link below:
- jeanjoelAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 12:45 PMthank you
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 03:02 AM
You are most welcome. If you are still encountering the same problem or need information about any other issue, please let us know.
Have a nice day.