- VenesaAsked on May 15, 2017 at 08:14 PM
How do I calculate the Amount when someone enters under the QTY.
I want sell an item that is $4.00, So when they enter how many they want under the QTY tab I would like the corresponding amount to show up under my total for quantity and total for balance.
So, Qty is 1 = $4.00 OR Qty 2 = $8.00. I added a screen shot of my form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 11:09 PM
You are using the Matrix table field in your form calculation. It has a different approached than the form calculation using individual input field.
I suggest you review these user guides:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 11:32 PM
Please test my demo form https://www.jotformpro.com/71349109444962
- VenesaAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 11:36 PM
Yes, Johnathan. That's exactly what I want. Thank you!!! I already saw the videos of the other reply. Thank you thank you! One more question....Is there a way to put it in as a dollar amount in the amount section?
- VenesaAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 11:39 PM
the demo didn't work for me like your screen shot.
Can someone actually type in 1 for the quantity and the amount automatically say $4.00? I think my form already does that
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 11:42 PM
I made a revision since I noticed that the amount can be fixed to $4.00 only.
Here is the other demo form https://form.jotformpro.com/71349009431957
You can prefix the currency sign before the formula
- VenesaAnswered on May 15, 2017 at 11:48 PM
You are a genius. Thank you. Now how do i do it for my form? Sorry to ask
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 12:11 AM
I suggest you clone this form https://form.jotformpro.com/71349009431957 so that you can better review how it was created on your Form Builder.