Billing with Mexican taxes

  • Profile Image
    Asked on May 16, 2017 at 11:18 AM


    I live in México and i´d like to know if you can bill us and give us a receipt with mexican taxes so we can use it in our accounting. 

    In México its called IVA (Impuesto al valor agregado). 


  • Profile Image
    Answered on May 16, 2017 at 12:18 PM

    We have different payment processors to manage our subscription plans. However, while making the payment the amount in the USD from the subscription plan will be converted to Mexican peso and you'll be charged accordingly. If there are any taxes applicable, they will be displayed in the invoice. Let us know the plan that you want to subscribe so that we can provide you with the direct link to subscribe. We can also check with our payment processor to see if an invoice with the Mexican taxes can be provided.