- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 03:45 PM
Unfortunately, it's not currently possible to be notified once an email address is in our bounce list, you only get a message on "My Forms" page if the address set up under the account settings has been added to our bounce list.
I will forward this thread to our second level as feature request, although we cannot provide an ETA, we will let you know as soon as we get any update about it.
- TDAHelpdeskAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 04:43 PMThank you.
With regards to the message on “My Forms” where is that notification shown? Is it form specific or the owner of the Jotform.com accounts’ email address?
TDA will be expecting a precise response as to why and/or when that ‘feature’ can be added and/or subscribed to for when an email address is added to the *bounce list*.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 05:29 PM
Hello 😊 It will appear as a popup when you go to the MY FORMS page. Here's an example:
And just like how my colleague described it, this modal popup will only appear if the recipient you have setup on your Email Notification is the same as your Account's registered email. If it's different, it won't notify you. One drawback is that, you'd have to login to your account first just to see if the email is bounced or not.
So for the time being, my recommendation is to use your Email History log to check if some email addresses are placed in our Bounce List. I believe my colleague also suggested this on your previous thread here.
1. Check your EMAIL HISTORY logs if you suspect you're not receiving emails. Here's How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
2. If you found some emails showing as FAILED or IN BOUNCE/BLOCK LIST on your EMAIL HISTORY, check these emails if they are still in the Bounce List and remove them by following this guide on How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List