- CornerstoneCareerAsked on May 17, 2017 at 04:30 AM
I have set my form with preview before submit but the widget is not working.
My employee cannot preview their form and they cannot submit.
Kindly assist on this matter.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 05:17 AM
I did test your form and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. "Preview Before Submit" button does not seems to work in your form. I am not sure what is causing this issue.
I am testing this issue and will get back to you on this soon.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 03:17 AM
Thanks for reporting. We have now escalated this problem to our developers so they can correct this as soon as possible.
We'll let you know here once this is fixed.
- CornerstoneCareerAnswered on May 21, 2017 at 10:35 PM
Kindly assist in solving this problem asap as this link is very important for our operation.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 12:00 AM
This issue is already resolved. I also tested your form and "Preview before Submit" button seems to work as expected. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please test your form again and get back to us if the issue persists.
- CornerstoneCareerAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 01:59 AM
I have tried to submit the link.
I could submit the form through Internet Explorer and Firefox but could not do the submission through Google Chrome.
I only could submit if I am in the incognito window of Google Chrome.
Kindly assist in looking through this problem.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 02:27 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I could suggest you clear your Browser caches. Here is a guide I found on the internet, it helps to you:
Also, I have cleared your form caches. Please try to replicate the issue after clear your browser caches.
If you have any questions or issue, do not hesitate to contact us.
- CornerstoneCareerAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 02:53 AM
Thanks for the help.
The form is working now :)