- AlysUsborneNoteAsked on May 17, 2017 at 07:57 AM
Someone sent me a screenshot of where they got a confirmation where they submitted my form. However, that is not showing up in my submissions nor did I receive an email saying someone submitted my form. Where can I find their submitted form?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 08:34 AM
Is it possible that this form that was submitted was pertaining to some other form outside your account? Can you give us a link to the page where the form is embedded or the link to the form filled up?
- AlysUsborneNoteAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 09:43 AMhttps://form.jotform.us/71353442409150
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 11:01 AM
It seems that the submission has landed to your incomplete payment list. Please follow this guide to check the incomplete payment section:
Note that you need to change your IPN settings to fix this problem in your form. For more details, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/272-Paypal-Incomplete-Payments-FAQ.
- AlysUsborneNoteAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 11:43 AMI have never used Jotform until now so I just want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly. I received their payment via PayPal so I know that went through.
- AlysUsborneNoteAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 11:44 AMNo, she tried three times before it submitted successfully so that's what's in the incomplete I believe
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 12:31 PM
The form is setup correctly. But you need to configure the IPN so to make sure that you will get all of the successful payments on your submissions page listing, not in the incomplete section.
If you only received one (1) payment from the submitter, then that means it failed for the other two. Note that you can also setup an incomplete payment email: https://www.jotform.com/help/273-How-to-setup-Incomplete-Payment-Notification-E-mail. You may consider enabling this so you'll know the failed payments and so you can send a follow up.