- carolAsked on May 17, 2017 at 10:55 AM
If I were to create a form using your platform, would I be able to:
1) Upload photos to the form to make it more visual?
2) Give the option on the form for form users to attach documents and photos? If so, how many can they attach?
3) What is the pricing plan for the two options above?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 12:15 PM
Yes, you can add photos/images in the form using our image field. The Image field is under Quick Elements of the form builder:
Yes, you can have an option in the form to allow users to upload files. Please check to know more about file upload field: https://www.jotform.com/help/332-How-to-create-upload-forms.
All free accounts are limited to just 100MB of File Storage, so if you are expecting more than this, you will need to upgrade your account to our paid plan. Our Bronze plan, for example, allows you to receive up to 10GB of Files. Check our pricing page to see our pricing plans and limits: https://www.jotform.com/pricing.
Let us know if you have any further questions.