- DAVISMVCAsked on May 17, 2017 at 12:43 PM
Hello, how do I set up a pdf report under the report tab, thanks.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 01:53 PM
Are you referring to the PDF under the Reports drop down menu? See image below:
If yes, you need to create a customized PDF first in the Submissions page. Here's how:
1. Login to your account and select the form.
2. Click the Submissions button.
3. In the Submissions page, click the PDF button drop down menu and select the Customize PDF button.
4. Try adding anything to the Customize PDF and click the Save button.
5. Go back to the My Forms page, select the form and click the Reports button.
Hope that helps. If I have misunderstood your concern or you have any further question, please feel free to contact us again. Thank you.