- JJAsked on July 18, 2012 at 01:15 PM
Can we have one of the forms generated here show our URL instead of your URL? We do not want our customers to think that they are leaving our site. This is very important to us.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 01:31 PM
Hello Jeff. There are two ways to achieve this.
First is customizing domains with your forms.
Or, you can simply embed you form on your own web page, and then redirect your thank you page to the custom URL of your choice. You modify your form's thank you page option by editing your form using JotForm's form builder and go to:
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Thank You
3. Select Custom URL and click "Next"
4. Enter your thank you page URL on the Thank you page wizardd (example: http://www.mywebsite.com/thanks.html
5. Click the Finish button and save your form
If you have further questions or concerns, please do let us know.