- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 02:54 PM
Your form has 5 images. Logo at the top of the form and 4 product images. On my end they are all shown.
Were you able to resolve your issue? If not, please tell us which images are not shown on your end and if possible provide us a screenshot. Also let us know which browser and device are you using and if images are not shown on your live form or inside of the Form Builder.
If your form is embedded and images are not shown there, please provide us URL of your webpage.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- PaulvieaglesftballAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 04:43 PMOk so on my form where it says sport-tek it doesnt show a image. The next
photo shows the image broken at the top screen. How do I fix this? Since
it doesnt show the image even though one is listed nothing shows.
[image: Inline image 4][image: Inline image 3]
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 05:24 PM
I have checked your JotForm and I see that there are 4 product images being displayed on the form.
I have also cloned your JotForm and see that there is no image set for the first product 'Sport-Tek Men Long Sleeve Shirt'.
Please add an image to the product from the payment wizard so that it should be displaying on your form normally.
Hope this information helps! Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- PaulvieaglesftballAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 06:43 PMFor right now I have 5 items listed but only 4 pictures. I stopped adding
items when the images stopped uploading. I actually will not be getting
payment. I was using the form for my sons football team to make it easier
- PaulvieaglesftballAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 07:43 PMI forgot to say the pictures that are showing are the only ones I could get
to show all the rest I have to add do not show. I can not figure out why
they are all jpg they are all the same size as the ones showing.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 09:21 PM
The issue might be related to the # symbols in the file names. Please remove them from the file names and then re-upload the images.
- PaulvieaglesftballAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 09:43 AMThat was it thank you so much!!
Sent from my iPhone