- mreinanAsked on May 17, 2017 at 02:34 PM
Your support is great. You sent me a form earlier that allows either a one-time donation or reocurring. But i'd like if the value could be determined by the radio buttons. So if someone clicks on $25 it fills both boxes in the form. I am not sure how to do this.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 03:23 PM
To achieve this, you'd have to do two things:
1. Learn how to assign calculation values to radio buttons.
Complete guide: How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
2. Then learn how to pass a calculation to a payment field.
Complete guide: How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
Give that a spin and let us know if you'd need more help.
- mreinanAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 03:44 PMI think I have it setup right. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Please help! :)
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 04:32 PM
Hey Matt, your radio buttons don't have any calculation values yet (shown on #1 on my previous reply).
Please set them up first, then use them on your Donation Amount Form Calculation Widget. I strongly urge you to refer to the guides I cited as they have all the things you need to set this up.