- LHMnashvilleAsked on May 17, 2017 at 03:36 PM
Pretty sure This has happened before?
I have 50+ forms with this widget, please fix ASAP.
Happy to send you URLs to others..
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 04:33 PM
In order to fix the issue, please try the following:
1) Update the widget:
2) If that does not work, please delete it, and add it back before the submit button.
Let us know if you need more help.
- LHMnashvilleAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 05:15 PM
I dont have time to delete and add it back to 60+ forms spread out over 10+ accounts.
Please fix the widget.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 05:19 PM
I have reported this to our widgets development team. You will be notified via this thread when the issue gets fixed.
- LHMnashvilleAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 05:42 PM
Please tell them to move it to the top of their list. The forms are CRITICAL to the workflow of these businesses -- which are starting to ramp up now.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 06:42 PM
I was also able to reproduce this problem in your form. The preview buttons are disabled upon checking in the source.
Unfortunately, there's still no update as of this time but rest assured as soon as this is fixed, you will be informed here.
- LHMnashvilleAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 08:48 PM
Are we talking about hours or days before this can get looked at?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 10:05 PM
Correct, there is no way for us to know the exact time-frame for a resolution from our developers. It could take hours, days weeks or even months, because our developers work on priorities, such as issues affecting many users, or features requested for a considerable amount of users.
- LHMnashvilleAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 01:55 AM
FWIW this is NOT THE FIRST TIME this widget has stopped working.
Whoever the "developer" is needs to stop fixing what isn't broken, or the widget needs to be managed by a different developer, or it just needs to be pulled from jotform.
Last time it took 6 DAYS to get it fixed. please remind the developer of their issue from a year ago and ask if they can speed it up.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 03:10 AM
Thanks for your reply. We completely understand the urgency of this matter that's why we assigned it with the highest priority.
I have also sent a message to our developer, hopefully, they'll be able to come up a solution as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 03:52 AM
This issue has now been fixed by our developer. Kindly check.
I also check one of your form here and I can confirm that it's now fixed.
- LHMnashvilleAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 04:41 AM
Thanks for the speedy response, but still not working. Across many forms. I have "updated" the widget on a few, still nothing.
I have more if you want.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 06:14 AM
I just checked the forms on your pages and all appear to be fine. Can you clear your browser's cache and test your form again?