- lmeierAsked on May 17, 2017 at 07:41 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 09:05 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience, you are correct, the JotForm branding is shown on your forms:
The option to remove the branding should be available in your account settings as you have a paid account. I have forwarded this to our back-end team to get further help.
- lmeierAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 01:36 PM
this has been going on over 2 weeks. Please fix this problem!! I have been told " I have forwarded this to our back-end team to get further help." many time already and nothing happens!!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 02:19 PM
Please note that this report was forwarded to our back-end team yesterday May 17th. I see it has been marked with a very important priority. You will be notified when this gets fixed.
- lmeierAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 02:35 PM
Still waiting for you correct this issue!!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 02:38 PM
We have been updated, and this issue has been fixed now. We have cleared your forms cache. Please check again, the branding should not longer show up.