- TBSEAsked on May 17, 2017 at 08:20 PM
I am about to create a new JotForm with the Driving Distance widget. On a previous form, the driving distance addresses entered would go outside of the jotform, when viewed on a small screen mobile device.
What size do I need to make that widget / jotform?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 10:33 PM
I could not locate any driving distance widget in your form: https://tbsportsentertainment.com/
If that is not the form where you have added the widget, please share the correct URL of the form, so we can see how the widget is displayed in mobile views, and provide you a solution to make it fit correctly.
- TBSEAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 09:51 AM
Take a look at this older JotForm. Sometimes, when I previously used this form, the "starting city" and "destination city" locations would come off of the jotform.
Are there certain settings I should set-up (Length and Width)? If so, what are those measurements?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 10:49 AM
Here is how the widget looks like in the form viewed on iPhone 6:
Any specific device you used when you viewed your form?
Also, was your form embedded in a website or you accessed it directly?
It would be helpful if you would share the form if you're experiencing this issue again.
- TBSEAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 11:06 AM
It was embedded on a website (I removed it now), but we had used the "embed" feature. Your graphics look great.
Also (I am not a graphic designer), when implementing this widget into a new JotForm I am creating, how or what do I add to get the addresses to populate / where when you type similar addresses start to appear under the bar, making the selection easy, would I add to the JotForm to make that appear?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 11:14 AM
If you experience any issue with the mobile responsiveness of the driving distance widget, please let us know!
Regarding the auto-suggestion of the address, that is already implemented in the widget itself and it works like this:
So the user can choose from the suggested addresses while he is typing.
If you have any further questions feel free to let us know.
- TBSEAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 11:16 AM
So as soon as it goes live, the addresses will automatically populate?
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 11:41 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome! And that's correct, it will autocomplete, the addresses will populate automatically according to what the user inputs.
- BeliBeli24Answered on June 05, 2017 at 07:35 AM
Hi! We got reports from users on 2 things
1. The autocomplete does not show at all for some, leaving them to try submitting forms but leads to error.
2. The autocomplete does not show the exact/closest location, instead of Malaysia it shows United Kingdom. The problem is it happens to some users, not all (see below, top is the user via phone, bottom is the one we tried via desktop which worked).
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 08:42 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1163402