- peeryaptsAsked on July 18, 2012 at 03:47 PMHello,I made a 2 page form to use on my website, but when accessing the form from an iPad, the "next" button to go to the second page is not functional. Is there a work abound for this?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 07:45 PM
It's not even showing the whole button on Windows PC, Chrome Browser. This is a most common problem with iWeb. To fix it, simply increase the height of the HTML Snippet where you've pasted your JotForm code.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!
- peeryaptsAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 08:02 PMThanks for the response. I've noticed that on Chrome using a PC, the problem exists, but not on Chrome for Mac.
In resizing the snippet, do I just drag the snippet window larger, or do I need to find the height in the code and increase it?
Btw... Your forms are AWESOME!
Thanks for the help,
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 08:05 PM
Yes, just drag the snippet to make it larger. Make the height a bit bigger than what you currently have. Let us know if this doesn't work for you. Thanks!
- peeryaptsAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 08:08 PMThat worked fine for my iPhone ... Haven't tested it on a windows computer using chrome yet, but I'm sure it worked.. Next button is still not functional on iPad or iPhone though. 8(
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 08:26 PM
Thanks for your quick reply, I appreciate it.
Yes, they're working fine now on Windows PC and Mac Browsers. I've also checked it on iPad and iPhone emulators and they seem to work fine here. Have you tried clearing your browsers cache? I'm not quite famillar with iPad, but if there's any way to clear the browsers cache there, please try and see if this makes any differences.
One question. Is the "Next button" not displaying on your device or it just can't be clicked? Please let us know. Thanks!
- peeryaptsAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 08:36 PMI've checked the form using a Mac, with Safari and Chrome. Both ways work fine. I adjusted the size again and republished the page and it is now working on iPad also. The next button wasn't visible on the iPhone before and now it is, But still not clickable.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 08:40 PM
Great! So the main problem now is the button isn't clickable? Let me see if there's something I can do about this, maybe it's just with CSS. It may take some time, stay with us!
- peeryaptsAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 08:43 PMNo no... The button IS clickable on the iPad now... Just not clickable on the iPhone
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 08:46 PM
Thanks for the clarification. I'll see if I can do something about this but I can't promise anything. Thanks! :)
- peeryaptsAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 08:50 PMThanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 09:07 PM
We'll see if editing CSS would help. Please open your Pre_App.html file to notepad or any other editing tools you have.
Search for body_layer ID and remove z-index: 5; in line with it.
Again, search for footer_layer ID, in that line remove z-index: 15; and then change width from 700px to 1px.
Check this scren:
Click image to Zoom.
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks for waiting!
- peeryaptsAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 09:39 PMYou my friend, are a genius!
The iPhone next button works now... Will test on other devices shortly.
Thanks for the help!!