- billhereAsked on July 18, 2012 at 04:28 PM
If you go to this page:
YOU GET THE FOLLOWING:
Form over quota
This form has exceeded its allocated quota.
PPLEASE FIX IT.
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 04:55 PM
What you're using is a Guest Account, which is limited to 20 submissions per month. In order to enjoy 100 monthly submissions, you'd have to register for a free account. Click here to do so.
Please be reminded that the limits for free accounts are 100 regular submissions, 10 secure submissions and 10 payments, whichever comes first.
Your forms will be disabled once it reaches ANY (not all) of those limits. They will be reactivated on the next month, when your limits have been refreshed.
Thank you for asking questions. If there's anything else you need to know, do not hesitate to ask.
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 04:56 PM
Please for more guidelines, check the below link;
- billhereAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 05:31 PMURGENT
I have a Premium Account and not a Guest Account.
PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM.
- billhereAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 05:37 PMhttp://www.jotform.com/myaccount/
Account Type Premium
I have a premium account!!!!
- pinoytechAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 05:39 PM
Upon checking this Form ID: 21605236182144, I found out that this form was created under a guest account using the email address of lvopenings@****.com. However, since this form is under guest account, we can help you to move this form to your Premium Account, just let us know.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 05:43 PM
Form ID: 21605236182144 has been moved to your premium account now
Should you need further assistance, let us know
- billhereAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 05:43 PMpinoytech,
PLEASE DO SO YESTERDAY!
Thanks for your help.
- billhereAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 05:46 PM
- billhereAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 05:48 PMYes. Thank you.