- miltonquranAsked on May 18, 2017 at 08:59 AM
I am using a form where users can register for different programs. What I wanted to do is based on the selection users would be asked to pay a different amount. Example:
Program 1: $35
Program 2: $50
Program 3: $100
Is this possible to do, and if yes can you please guide me how?
I am using this option with another form on my other website and would like to use jotform for all website.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 10:30 AM
Yes, it is possible, please follow this guide:
1) For your options add Survey values, these values are actual prices for each of your option:
2) Add Form calculations widget (this field can be hidden) field to your form, which will take the price from the Course field:
3) Add the payment field that you want to use and change it to collect donations, so you can set the above Form calculation field to be the price:
And that's it, whatever your user choose, it will go to the payment field.
Now, I see that you have some packages there that are weekly. For those, this option will not work and you can not combine that unless you create sell subscriptions payment type, which might work better for you. You change the payment type:
Since you can set the period:
Hope this helps.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.