- drrossallenokcAsked on May 18, 2017 at 01:33 PM
I would like for my notifications to be sent to two email addresses, instead of one. Is there a way to complete this for an existing form?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 02:36 PM
Yes, you can add multiple email recipients in the email notification. Please refer to the steps below:
1. Click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Please take note that there's a limit of 10 recipients per notification.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 02:39 PM
Sorry if I misunderstood your inquiry. Yes, you can create multiple email notifications. You just have to click the "+" or "add" button in the Emails wizard.