- LondonFosterAsked on May 18, 2017 at 01:52 PM
i collecting data and files and jotform creating separate folders in google drive, can i ad link of this folders in the google sheets???
I want to be able to access immediately because my workflow is on sheets where i can make notes..
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 03:13 PM
In Google Drive, a folder is created for each submission. Each folder has its own URL.
You can copy the URL and put in your Google Sheets.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- VasileAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 04:04 PM
Jan, nice joke!! )))) i asking about automate this.... to add link automate to the line in spreadsheet.. ??
- LondonFosterAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 04:05 PM
You see the jotform links???? i want to have google folder links automate added here!! Please advice if Jot form offer this service ! Thx
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 04:56 PM
Thank you for your clarifications.
Unfortunately, this is not possible with our integration. The integrated Google Drive folder URL for each submission is generated by Google and not JotForm.
I checked Google Sheets and Google Drive, but I didn't find any option to capture the folder link and put it in the spreadsheets.