- AdwineAsked on July 18, 2012 at 07:14 PM
I have desined my website as we do printing business. I need to create forms for each product where people can select there options, quntity etc to get the price. Once they are happy with the selection than they click on "GET QUOTE NOW" button which will take them to second form in which they will fill in all there details. P.S. buyers will not supply the payment details,
Please refer to this site as an example
Thnaks for your help.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 08:20 PM
You can easily accomplish that scenario
Make the two forms (hereinafter called Forms 1 and form 2) and make form 2 to be the thank you page of Form 1 .
The submission button text of Form 1 should be changed to "Get quote" or something similar , to give users the illusion that they are completing just one form. T
Here's the process in detail:
1. Create the two forms (preferably with identical styling to preserve the illusion)
2. In Form 1, click the "Submit Form" button and change its text to "Get quote" or "Next" or the text of your preference
3. Go to the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Thank You", select Custom URL > Next
4. Enter the URL of the second form, click "Finish" and save the form
6. For Form 2, repeat steps 2 to 4
- eddie01234Answered on July 18, 2012 at 09:51 PM
Thanks for your feedback. CAn you please advice how I can setup the prices for each selection or is there any template which I can use?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 18, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Please browse our templates gallery, hope you find something suitable for you
Also, I think yu can use different forms (maybe more than 2) for each selection, then you can stablish a conditional logic
To launch Conditions Wizard click on “Conditions” button on the “Setup & Embed” toolbar.
Select Change Thank You URL after submission for each of them instead of using a custom URL thank you page
Place the URL of each form on the "Then redirect to" field
Do not hesitate to ask for more help if you need it