- Michelle L DuranAsked on May 18, 2017 at 03:34 PMWhen registering- E-mail accuracy verification- Accessible through an App or PC- Pull location from searchable database (Drop down box)(Account# or address or City)- Send e-mail verification of registrationAdministrator- Send updates to those that keep App on phone- Download all registration information into excel-
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 05:02 PM
Thank you for your interest in our service.
Please check the answers below:
- E-mail accuracy verification
Email confirmation box is supported.
Email validation based on received code is also available.
- Accessible through an App or PC
The forms should work on devices with installed internet browsers. The internet connection is required for online submissions.
Form embedding available.
- Pull location from searchable database (Drop down box)(Account# or address or City)
We have a searchable Auto Complete field. However, the answers are defined within JotForm. It will not be able to pull the data from some remote database unless you customize the source code.
- Send e-mail verification of registration
Submission email notifications supported.
- Send updates to those that keep App on phone
If you embed a form to some mobile App, it will act in the same way as a web form. We do not have special App for submission.
- Download all registration information into excel
This is possible to download submission data in Excel/CSV formats.
If you have any follow up questions, please let us know.