- mariosgelatiAsked on May 18, 2017 at 06:56 PM
The submit button on my form is missing. I tried googling but nothing I see seems to work. Can I have some assistance please?https://form.jotform.ca/71376396984272
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 10:15 PM
I checked your form (https://form.jotform.ca/71376396984272) and I found the submit button when opening the Collapse Tool named Gelato Artigianale - 5L Rectangulars.
- mariosgelatiAnswered on May 19, 2017 at 11:42 AM
I added an additional line to break the collapse and it did not fix the issue. The button still does not display. Can you help please?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 19, 2017 at 01:36 PM
The Submit button is under the "Gelato Artigianale - 5L Rectangulars" section collapse. It means that you need to click the Heading of the Section Collapse so that the fields below it will appear. Here's a screen capture:
You can create another section collapse for the Submit button and hide it. Please check this demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71384887877984.
Here's how to achieve that:
1. Insert a Section Collapse above the Submit button.
2. Select the collapse and then click the "Properties" button. The Section Visibility should be "Visible" and the Button Visibility should be "Hidden".
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.